Please specify information such as quantity, item number, description, size and color to assist us in filling your order promptly.
We ask that all orders be no less than $35.00
Our terms are net 30 days from date of invoice
All products are shipped FOB our warehouse and will be charged to your invoice. Parcels are all sent using FedEx and Canada Poste. A minimal charge of $14.00 will be added to all shipments within the Montreal Region. This amount will be added to your invoice.
- Make sure you are signing for the same amount of parcels as listed on the transport slip.
- You should notify our Customer Service Department immediately if there are any discrepancies with the shipment as to what you ordered.
- All furniture should be inspected when delivered.
- If visible damage is seen, please write 'damaged' on the transport delivery slip. Failure to do so will disqualify any chances for a claim. Please keep all packaging material and immediately contact our Customer Service Department at (800)368-6608.
- If the damage is hidden and is only noticed within 24 hours after delivery you must notify our Customer Service Department for further instructions. Please keep all packaging material.
Failing to comply with any of the above may result in the transport company rejecting a claim.
Exchange or Refund
Exchange or refund for items purchased can be made within 30 days from the date of the invoice. It is necessary to call our Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). No returns will be accepted without one. No returns will be accepted if returned collect.